HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 1

From:
Kathy Kost <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 1996 00:45:32 GMT
*Note:  If interested in this position, please do not reply to
        this message, as I am not the person you need to talk to.
        Please send email to [log in to unmask] for more specific
        info.

WRQ (Walker Richer & Quinn), Inc., maker of Reflection Software,
has an HP MPE Intern position available in its IS department.
This position is paid on an hourly basis, with no benefits, and college
credit may be possible if applicable.  This position is initially
non-permanent, but the possibility of long term employment exists.
We ask for a minimum of 20 hours per week and prefer daytime hours,
although there can be some flexibility.  Some weekend hours may be
required.

WRQ is located on Lake Union in Seattle and is an equal opportunity
employer.

Kathy Kost
WRQ, Inc.

Kathy Kost                              206-217-7698
WRQ, Inc., Seattle                      [log in to unmask]