HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 1

From:
David Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 07:51:54 EDT
Lars,

I think that this would be an excellent idea but I somehow doubt that there
would be sufficient interest to make it happen. Most in house and even third
party developments now seem to be in a 4GL type environment so I cannot see who
would find the time to develop these applets.

I would be just as interested in a full version of the compilers at a sensible
price for shops with medium sized machines but few development staff

David Randall,
Healthcall Group Plc - +44 1908 691919 - All original thoughts are mine