HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 1

From:
Michael Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 22:43:54 GMT
We have two MPE/iX 5.0 (HP3000) systems.

I been asked to find a ("cost effective") way to do some chargeback
functions related to printer utilization by account.

We currently utilize multiple third party applications which already use
up system enough resources. I am looking for some processes or procedures
I can implement to provide the chargeback (utilization) numbers.

Some of the third party packages we use have options to add this option
or capability. This will not likely be cost effective.

Could you direct me to some processes, procedures, vendors or products
which may be able to meet my needs.

Thanks

Michael

E-mail:[log in to unmask]