HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 1

From:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 15:17:57 -0700
I just received a call back from RoseMarie Chiovari at HP,
and she confirmed that (at least at first), that they are
looking into a 'freeware port' available somewhere around
years end for MPE/iX.  Its still a little early at this time,
but if the port is as well received as the NCSA httpd port was,
then potentially a supported product may be offered later.

Regards,
Michael L Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies
email: [log in to unmask]