HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 1

From:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 11:41:39 -0400
        Multiple recipients of list HP3000-L
Most people seem to be pleased to see our beloved HP 3000 mentioned on
the front page of ComputerWorld.  The Unabomber also managed to get
front page coverage.  I think that Proposition 3000 has managed to
nail one more into the coffin.  I, for one, was not happy to get
"that" type of coverage.  How will that article help the System
Manager justify the 3000 to his/her management or help Harry Sterling
with his management?

/Steve Cooper

I'm with Steve,  Unfortunately, it comes accross as some kind of ultamatum.
This does NOBODY any good.  It could (and should) have been written very differently.

Nick Demos  [log in to unmask]