HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 1

From:
John Painter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Painter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 21:12:37 GMT
MPE folk:

We have posted on our web site an excerpt of an HP memo concerning
powerfail recovery for the new disk drives. The memo explains in detail
why the new crop of disk drives requires a UPS system for powerfail
protection. It makes for interesting reading-- especially if you will be
buying new disk drives in the future!  Go to:

http://home.navisoft.com/csi6000

find the Tips & Traps page and read the first item.

John Painter
Computer Solutions, Inc.
http://home.navisoft.com/csi6000