HP3000-L Archives

April 1996, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:48:17 PST
I haven't received mine, yet ... although, someone else in the
organization did!  We have offended together, it seems!

Lee Gunter

Subject: interex (HP-world) registration
Author:  "SIMPKINS, Terry" <[log in to unmask]> at ~INTERNET
Date:    4/24/96 4:14 PM

I heard a rumor that the registration packets for the interex conference are
out.
Has anyone received theirs in the mail yet?
I haven't seen one and want to get registered early (while POs can still get
signed).

I am wondering if I have offended the registration gods once too often.

Terry Simpkins