HP3000-L Archives

April 1996, Week 4

From:
Thomas Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 10:20:34 -0700
James R. Alton wrote:
>  To make sure I'm on the mark... would it be possible for you to
> forward a "typical" config.sys and autoexec.bat from one of the
> Zenith PC's?The PC's are at another location, I am having them send me a copy of the files. I will
mail you a copy when I get them.

>  On another note.  What are your plans regarding MPE/iX 5.5?  It will
> carry inbound telnet support allowing you to work with free TCP/IP
> stacks such as the one from Microsoft.I don't know much about telnet. Just what I have read on this list and what is in the
faq. From what I can tell it may not support block mode (V/Plus) which we need, and it
may not be capable of supporting ODBC access to our IMAGE/SQL databases which is a need
that we will have in the future.
--
Thomas A Harmon                  (715) 833-5513
Systems Analyst                  mailto:[log in to unmask]