HP3000-L Archives

April 1996, Week 4

From:
Jim Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 17:17:04 -0800
"Rudderow, Evan" writes:

>Hi all,
>
>I recently (early March) renewed my Interex general membership (or whatever
>it's called now): $115.00.
>
>My I. S. Director just dropped by my office with a solicitation to join
>Interex: $95.00.
>
>So much for 10 years of loyal membership...
>
>-- Evan

As with many membership organizations, we occasionally offer special
promotions to selected prospects or participants in a conference or
special event.  We are attempting to attract new members, or promote a
special renewal rate for current members, or promote a particular
membership level in an effort to upgrade an existing member's service
level.

If you have any questions regarding our current promotions, please feel
free to contact our Membership Department at [log in to unmask]
or (800)469-3739 (in US) or (408)747-0227 (outside US).

Interex greatly values it's loyal membership base, after all that's
why we exist!

Best Regards,

Rhonda

Rhonda Huff                      Ph:408.747.0227            Interex
Director, Member Sales & Service or 800.468.3739            PO Box 3439
[log in to unmask]                 Wb:http://www.interex.org  Sunnyvale, CA 94088