HP3000-L Archives

April 1996, Week 4

From:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 09:17:08 -0700
Microsoft Exchange can be used without sending your readers into
'scroll mode', but as far as I can tell, there's no "automatic" way to
get it to insert <cr> at the end of a line, it word wraps eveything to =
whatever screen size your currently using to compose the message in (for =
those without word wrapping readers, see what I mean <grin>).
  After exchanging several messages with people early after I started
using MS Exchange, I realized I had to do this myself or incur the wrath
of my intended recipient!

Regards,
Michael L Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies