HP3000-L Archives

April 1996, Week 3

From:
Chad Gilles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chad Gilles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 10:24:21 +0000
The pension division of American United Life(AUL) is currently seeking
several data processing professionals to fill full time positions within
our division's information systems department.

We are looking to increase staff to bring our "Project 2000" vision of
data processing to fruition. We intend to use our HP3000 systems long
term and will be integrating many exciting technologies with our current
applications. Some of these include document management, imaging,
work-flow re-engineering, world wide web access, interactive voice
technologies as well as many others. Our current environment includes two
HP3000 995/500 production systems, as well as a 987 for testing, and
development. All data processing personnel use Intel based pentium
processor machines, connected to a Novell LAN,  as their personal
workstations.

AUL is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Indianapolis is a great
Midwestern city that offers all of the amenities of a large metropolitan
area, but with the personality of a small town. Indianapolis  has a very
attractive cost of living index that makes AUL's competitive compensation
package even better.

If this sounds interesting you can e-mail your resume and cover letter to
Chad Gilles at [log in to unmask], or snail mail it to our representitive
in human resources, his name ,address and phone number follows:

David Todd
American United Life
One American Sq.
Indianapolis, IN 46204