HP3000-L Archives

April 1996, Week 3

From:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 15:50:52 +0000
I'm trying to add an Xircom IIps (PCMICA) adapter to my NT workstation.
Unfortunately, I am not having fun with this.  I know several on the list may
have been through this already.

My problem right now is that when I look at "Networks" I see no software or
adapters installed.  However, when I try to add TCP/IP software, it 'thinks'
its already installed.  In fact, when I boot I get an error from the Event
Recorder about services that couldn't start because of other problems.

What I would like to do now is to *start over*.  However, I can't remove the
software because NT doesn't think it's installed.

Any help would be appreciated.  (for the sake of those that aren't interested,
you can respond directly to me).

TIA,