HP3000-L Archives

April 1996, Week 2

From:
Andrew Sigmund <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Sigmund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 15:22:12 -0700
At 14:23 96/04/10 -0700, Glenn Cole wrote:
>Looking for a contract in the San Jose, CA ("south bay") area.
>18 years experience (since Series II). Please email or call if interested.
>TIA!
>
>--Glenn Cole
>  Software al dente, Inc.
>  [log in to unmask] / (408)777-8640

Glenn,

   I just relocated to CA's central coast area from the East coast.  My job
search is taking place almost entirely over the web.  If you haven't tried
it, it's a great way to go.  Here are a couple of links that will help:

http://www.dice.com  - has a constantly growing list of recruiters and
consulting firms.  contracts and perm.

http://www.occ.com - a great place to upload a copy of your resume.  About
90% of the calls I get are from recruiters who downloaded my resume from
here.  Note: These responses are from all over the US.  You could indicate a
location preference in the resume.  I didn't, because I wanted to get a feel
for how much, and by whom, the system was used.

   Good Luck,
     - Andrew Sigmund