HP3000-L Archives

April 1996, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 00:44:19 GMT
Boris Kapitanski ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: Does any body now if AIF (3.0&4.5) works on MPE/iX 5.0?

: Thanks.

All the code that I have which uses the AIF/OS and AIF/PE is working
on a 5.0 system I have in the office.  If you have specific questions,
feel free to post them.

Barry
--
| Barry Lemrow               |  Disclaimer:                             |