HP3000-L Archives

April 1996, Week 1

From:
"Rudderow, Evan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rudderow, Evan
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:19:00 EST
Hi all,

I know this isn't the right forum...

We've gotten into a finger pointing contest with one of our application
development tools vendors.  Certain of our PC Clients are getting
interesting errors, when we report the errors to the vendor's tech support
department they blame the errors on the ODBC driver.  Yet from the names of
the routines that are reported in the error messages we suspect that it's
the application development tool that's failing.

Now, if all of this were on an HP3000, then I'd know how to isolate who owns
the component that's reporting the failure (I could, for example, run a
program with ";LMAP").

So my question is: how do I ascertain what procedures a PC executable or DLL
contains?

TIA

 -- Evan