HP3000-L Archives

March 1996, Week 4

From:
John Painter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Painter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 19:07:49 GMT
MPE folks:

We have posted a technical note on our web site with generic
instructions for setting up WRQ's Reflection with the Microsoft TCP/IP
stack provided with Windows 95.  This allows you to cease the use of the
WRQ stack that you may have purchased with the 3000 connection product.
 There has been a thread on this subject here in the past, but this
technical note has some pictures that may be helpful. The note is in
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Go to http://home.navisoft.com/csi6000 and
look for the "stuff to download" page!

John Painter
Computer Solutions, Inc.