HP3000-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

From:
Netnews Server <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 01:03:28 GMT
"<Elbert E Silbaugh>" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Which problem? A damaged Detail set, or a Detail Set that can not be
>expanded anymore even if it is NOT at MaxCapacity?
>Or are they the same thing? Or am I confused about
>something that is not confusing?

I guess it depends on your view point if the data set is "damaged" or not. In
my humble opinion, I do not think the data set is "damaged". However, you are
correct in saying that the data set "cannot be expanded anymore even if it is
NOT at MaxCapacity".

Best regards,
Steve Patrick
HP Database Expert Center