HP3000-L Archives

February 1996, Week 4

From:
Marty indreboe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marty indreboe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 13:50:00 -0800
Well, it mine turn to comment on the hp philosophy.....

I used to work for HP in the field as an Se in the early 1980's...

Customers ARE Still first,  the difference is that profit
was added to the picture...

HP Still believes that you MUST treat customers well
in order to be profitable.  Therefore they understand that if
you do not make them happy you do not attain profit over the
long haul.  Hence and ergo, customers are first.

To view it from another angle, and this will get them screaming...
HP now recognises that you can not put EVERY CUSTOMER first.

I do not know if this is what Larry is trying to say or what HP
is trying to say, but it is my opinion.....

marty Indreboe
Proactive Systems, Inc