HP3000-L Archives

February 1996, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 08:56:55 PST
John,   I'm not sure what you mean, here ... do you want to capture
them in addition to what the logging subsystem writes to the system
logfiles (assuming you have console logging enabled in SYSGEN)??

Lee Gunter      503-375-4498        e-mail: [log in to unmask]
HMO Oregon      503-375-4401  fax
The opinions expressed, here, are mine and mine alone, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my employer.