HP3000-L Archives

February 1996, Week 2

From:
George Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 15:47:47 -0500
We had a similar problem for over a year. The Response Center kept
suggesting that our tape/tapeheads were dirty. Once the DAT drive itself
was replaced. But the problem persisted until last summer. It disappeared
after we loaded 5.0 of the OS and has shown up only once since.

George Bennett                  Library Director
Houghton College                [log in to unmask]
Library                         716-567-9241
Houghton, NY 14744              FAX: 716-567-9248