HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 4

From:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 12:17:29 -0600
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Does anyone know anything about these other  Express 3 "patch" tapes?
>Are there
> any other problems I should be aware of with the Express 3 powerpatch?

From our January FlashPages:

All 5.0 systems need link patch LNKHXP5, including some brand new 9x9
systems which should have had the patch included with the FOS shipped with
the system. The HP Response Center can download LNKHXP5 to your site if you
don't have it, a total of eight files. Remember, check HPSWINFO.PUB.SYS to
see which patches have been installed on your system, and if you've done
any other patching on top of Express 3 before loading LNKHXP5, get help
from the RC to "de-select" things like LNKHXP58 or LNKHXP6.

To apply for a free trial subscription to the 3000 NewsWire in the US and
Canada, visit our web site at http://www.3k.com/seybold, or send an e-mail
to [log in to unmask]

Ron Seybold, Editor In Chief
The 3000 News/Wire
Independent Information to Maximize Your HP3000
512-331-0075