HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 3

From:
Rodolfo Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodolfo Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 12:09:00 -0500
Sorry, on my previous message, the following paragraph:

"We also have licenses for RNS for Windows, but we can not use them because
the Windows drivers only work under Windows for Workgroups, and we do not
intend to use WFWG at all (do not ask, we found out after upgrading the
licenses!). "

should say:

 "the Windows drivers using Netbios over TCP/IP only work with Windows for
Workgroups".

This is very important, because the problem is that we do not use and do not
want to activate NetBeui services on our net.

Mea culpa!