HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 3

From:
Kriss Rant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kriss Rant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 23:15:59 GMT
On behalf of HP let me reply to this thread as follows:

The POSIX Developer's Kit is free to customers who
have either C/iX or Microfocus Cobol on support contract
or who are purchasing one of these two products concurrently
with the Developer's Kit.

The customer orders the POSIX Developer's Kit and then
takes a credit option (for the full list price), netting
the order to zero.

The Developer's Kit is required for MF Cobol and optional for
HP C/iX.

To simplify order administration, HP plans to bundle the
POSIX Developer's Kit with FOS in MPE/iX 5.5.

Thanks, Kriss Rant / MPE/iX Product Manager / CSY Marketing

Leon Degeling ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: In november I ordered (and got) the posix-development kit.
: HP sent it for nothing.
: The product is free for anyone owning Cix or Microfocus cobol.
: I have a receipt to prove it.

: Leon Degeling
: Vrij Uit bv
: Amsterdam