HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 3

Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 16:34:53 PST
I agree with you both, but this is not our problem.  Logfile sequencing
is OK, and we've not installed nor had system or disk failures which
would contribute to this.  I've also just heard from HP that they're
sending us a patch for this - (gee, I asked them on Friday if there was
any history on this but was told it would not be fruitful to look ...
wonder where they found out about the patch?  I'm still waiting for a
callback from the RCE.).

Thanks for your feedback.

Lee Gunter