HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 10:39:00 -0800
I have just received my Express 3 powerpatch tape that I ordered at the
end of December.  When I ordered it, I asked for the powerpatch and any
associated "patches" that I may need.  The only thing I received is 1
tape (Mpe/iX 5.0 Powerpatch #4, version C.50.04) and the instruction
manual.  I have seen references on this list about a "pre-patch", a
second "pre-patch", a supplemental patch and a patch for the
supplemental patch.  I have tried calling the response center back
several times, but it seems that powerpatch tape calls just get flagged
and a tape is sent out.

Does anyone know anything about these other "patch" tapes?  Are there
any other problems I should be aware of with the Express 3 powerpatch?
Should I not try and install this this weekend?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Wilson

Wilson Wong
Communications Technology Center