HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 3

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 19 Jan 1996 11:03:06 PST609_- Tom Emerson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> While I think it would be wonderful if HP were to study the
> MPEX manual on the %PRINT command and follow in their footsteps
> (treading lightly to avoid copyright infringements, of course),
> [snip]

What a lead-in! ;) Given the recent outcome of the Lotus vs. Borland case
on copyright infringement (wherein the U.S. Supreme Court was split 4-4
with Justice John Paul Stevens recusing himself, thus letting stand the
appellate court ruling, which was in Borland's favour), what does this
really mean? [...]41_19Jan199611:03:[log in to unmask]