HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 3

From:
Netnews Server <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 00:23:39 GMT
  As published in the Dallas Morning News on January 14, 1996

  MIS STAFF:  Innovative employer seeks equally imaginative support programmer.
Job will include programming on PCs and a large HP-RISC System as well as
supporting a client base of mortgage banking institutions.  Position requires
extensive
knowledge of Pascal and WordPerfect.  Novell Netware knowledge, data
communications skills, and hardware maintenance/repair experience a plus.
Strong communications, interpersonal skills and professional appearance are
prerequisites.  We offer excellent benefits in a non-smoking, exceptional
working environment.  Salary negotiable.  Send resume to: M. Butler, 2323 Bryan
Street, Suite 1600, Dallas, TX  75201

  If you have any questions about the position, please e-mail me
at:    [log in to unmask]

Brad McFarling
IS Director
 Middleberg, Riddle & Gianna