HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 2

From:
Martin O'Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin O'Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 11:03:16 GMT
Mohan Das <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
[Interesting stuff snipped - I reserve judgement 'til I see Gavin's
alternative]

but...I agree with Gavin's thought that the default q's should be nameless, and
I would add that the SHOWJOB output should default to the ';format=jobq'
option.
This would mean no great difference for those who do not use multiple q's, and
no sweeping changes to command files/udc's that use SHOWJOB for those who do.

Martin.

--
|Nettiquet:    /   \  All my views/comments are personal, and nothing to do |