HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 2

From:
Cecile Chi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 11:13:15 -0500
This may affect only the Eastern part of the U.S., but...

Since last weekend's snowstorm, I have not been able to download messages
from America On-Line.  I get an error "mail not available or not accessible
this account".  America On-Line says they know about the problem and are
working on a fix.  So far I have 272 messages in my backlog.  I assume this
problem affects other people, not just me.  This message is to inform the
list
that this may explain "radio silence" from others who are on America On-Line.