HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 2

From:
Leon Degeling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leon Degeling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 00:58:38 +-100
Hi Gary,

The first, really easy time-saver is.
turn off your image-logging before you start deleting.
(having a backup is a good idea)
This really helps.

<PLUG ALERT>
Robelle consulting sell SUPRTOOL.
I have to say they have not done anything exiting in the past 3 years.
(except supplying us with stories about their summer-houses on tropical islands)
However suprtool is really fast in extracting data from databases, and will put
back in another database very very very fast. If the selection criteria arent too complex I think this is a very good solution.
Robelle will probably be thrilled to send you a demo tape.
</PLUG ALERT>

Cheers,

Leon Degeling
Amsterdam