HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 15:57:37 PST
I'm curious if anyone is using manuals on CD-ROM on Release 5.0 with CD
extensions.  Because I'm not familiar with this documentation format,
I'm concerned about things like having to change CD's when the drive is
in the data center (unless one CD holds all the manuals ;) ;) ), what
is performance like when multiple accessors try to retrieve data from
the drive, setup and configuration "gotchas", etc.  What are the
experiences - good and bad - from the user community??

Please feel free to call or e-mail me privately if you wish.

TIA,

Lee Gunter                           Voice:  503-375-4498
HMO Oregon                             FAX:  503-588-4350
                                    E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]