HP3000-L Archives

January 1996, Week 1

From:
Bob Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 16:24:41 -0500
     Very well done!  Reminds me of when we upgraded from a 70 to a 950.
     HP told us to get rid of our 2608S and replace it with a 256x printer.
     Well, being somewhat austere, if not downright cheap, we hung on to
     it, configured it as a 2563, and it worked just fine for years until
     we gave it to someone to use on their yacht <g>.

     -Bob