HP3000-L Archives

December 1995, Week 4

From:
"Mike E. Farrell" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 1995 01:34:36 -0500
Lund Performance Systems recently acquired Software Research Northwest which
was the maker of the Nuggets suite of utilities. One of those utilities was
called Redwood and was capable of doing just what you are speaking of. Might
want to give them a call or email them. Unfortunately I don't have either the
e-mail address or their phone. But you can find them it the Interact magazine
and they probably have a web address too.

Mike Farrell
Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

"I bring you good tidings of great joy. For unto you this day a saviour is
born!"