HP3000-L Archives

December 1995, Week 1

From:
Marvin Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marvin Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 09:01:53 -0700
On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, Brian White d1352 wrote:

> I have a subject on which I'd like to write an article for Interact. I would
> like to submit an abstract first. Also,  I know Interact has some submission
> guidelines I need to follow when writing the article.  I would prefer to submit
> the abstract via e-mail, but I don't know the address. I checked the Interact
> Web site, but I couldn't find any mention of a submission e-mail address. (I
> also don't have access to a current Interact issue.)
>
> Does anyone out there have this address?

Brian, you can get email contact at [log in to unmask]

I have also forwarded you message to the Interex Executive Director for
action.

Marvin Barnes                       EMail [log in to unmask]
3240 Addison Avenue East            Telephone: 208.733.7307
P.O. Box U                          FAX: 208.733.7309
Twin Falls, ID 83303-0446