HP3000-L Archives

November 1995, Week 5

From:
Robert Manocchia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 09:54:25 -0500
        We have an SE (lucky us). I also have a Telesales rep in the
     mid-west somewhere. I haven't heard from our sales rep for over 2-3
     years now. I think I remember what she looks like.

        I've had similar problems ordering via the telesales route. I might
     get the correct quote after a couple go-arounds but not likely.