HP3000-L Archives

November 1995, Week 5

From:
Duane Percox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duane Percox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 07:40:49 -0800
Mike:

Depending on the cost you might consider just adding another dat drive. I
assume Roadrunner can backup to multiple drives. Unless you plan on growing
so large that you will exceed 2 compressed tapes this might be cheaper than
buying something more advanced like an autoloader. It also gives you built
in redundancy so if one drive dies you can still operate with the other one.

Just an early morning thought...

-- Duane Percox (QSS)