HP3000-L Archives

November 1995, Week 2

From:
"Tony B. Shepherd" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony B. Shepherd
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 13:14:35 -0500
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
 [log in to unmask] wrote:
] Subject:      Re: Doing 95 on the road to NT

] Sorry about the previous ranting posting. That was a message I wrote a
] long time ago and never intended to send.  It calmed down and mutated

Too bad - had a very nice "hot off the grill" flavor to it! :-)

] Apropriately embarrased,

Please don't be.  If more people stood up and just said 'no' to some of the
over-zealous under-delivered products, we'd all be better off.  I'm still
using a 386 and DOS 3.3 at home - because they meet my needs.  I'd rather
pour my scarce and hard-earned funds into my hobbies or cars - they
depreciate more slowly and are (generally) more enjoyable.

] G.

--
Regards  --  Tony B. Shepherd  --  [log in to unmask]

This opinion is worth what you paid for it, and if it proves to be wrong,
all monies paid will be cheerfully refunded upon presentation of receipt.