HP3000-L Archives

November 1995, Week 1

From:
Ed Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ed Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 09:52:11 EST
Hi.

Is anyone able to assist me in printing a Tagged Image File Format
(TIFF) on the hp.

We have an HP957 and are using Speedware Vs 7.
The application is as follows:

Print a purchase order form on our HPLaserIII including our college
logo (tiff) and a signature (tiff).
Currently I am printing the purchase order without the logo and
signature and we are having that part pre-printed by our print shop.
I had originally tried to develop the logo in PCL/HP-GL/2 mode but
did not achieve the desired results and at reasonable effort.

I currently have a scanned image in TIFF and BMP formats and would
like to add them in the purchase order print program in order to
print one complete form..

ALSO

The second part of this project is to print the output to a fax
rather than the laser.
Any thoughts on this one?

Any help will much appreciated.
TIA
Ed

Edward Effinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Conestoga College of Applied Arts & Technology
299 Doon Valley Drive
Kitchener,  Ontario,  Canada  N2G 4M4
Tel  : 519-748-5220 Ext. 379
Fax  : 519-748-3505