HP3000-L Archives

November 1995, Week 1

From:
Brian Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 19:38:31 GMT
Our business is switching to a different platform
and would like to sell our entire HP3000 setup!

Make us an offer we can't refuse!
While we'd prefer to sell it as a complete business setup,
we're more than willing to break it up....

Hardware
========

HP3000 Series 37 mini-computer
2 (Two) HP7945 HPIB-based 55meg disk subsystems
1 (one) HP7957 HPIB-based 85meg disk subsystem
1 (one) HP9144 HPIB-based streaming tape (DC600 - 60meg) subsystem
1 (one) HP2932A wide carriage, hi-speed dot matrix line printer
6 (six) HP character display CRTs

Software
========

Accudata MCBA multi-user integrated Accounting Suite
This suite takes care of your entire business from
soup to nuts.  We've paid for some useful modifications
to the product as well.

Packages in suite:
        AP - Accounts Payable
        AR - Accounts Receivable
        PO - Purchases and Ordering
        SH - Sales History
        IM - Inventory Management
        PR - Payroll
        COP - Customer Order Processing
        GL - General Ledger

If you'd like any more info, please feel free to write!

thanx,
Brian Ballard

Brian Ballard                          |
Current Technology, Inc.               |    "the ultimate development
Durham, New Hamsphire                  |           of total harmony....."