HP3000-L Archives

October 1995, Week 4

From:
Vickie Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vickie Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 12:32:58 -0400
Ok, I read most of the communicator concerning the new program to change the
clock.  But I didn't see a listing of time zones.  I'm in South Carolina, so
when I do a showclock now, it shows 4 hours 0 minutes Western Hemisphere.
If I'm thinking right (not likely!) this should be the correct timezone for
me.  Will this cause an automatic time change off daylight savings time this
weekend or do I need to run a job to schedule a clock change?  Thanks.

-- Vickie Timms --
Atkins Library
UNC Charlotte NC