HP3000-L Archives

October 1995, Week 4

From:
Gail Duro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gail Duro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 09:56:31 -0700
Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a 5.0 patch that will correct the negative
logon count and some other problems with AIFCHANGELOGON. Vesoft
will be beta testing the fixes for me. When we have verified the
problems are resolved the patch will be made general release.
The patch ID on 5.0 is MPEHXL1.

In the meantime you can clear up the negative counts when the system
is rebooted by logging on to that user name. If you have further questions
please feel free to contact me or post them on the list and I will respond.

Gail Pederson
AIF development