HP3000-L Archives

October 1995, Week 2

Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 16:32:30 PDT
Hello all.

 Here's one that's out there, but I thought I'd try. We've got Fantasia (works
great, fairly inexpensive), but need to print multipart (4 part) forms. Is there
such a beast as a Laserjet/PCL 4&5 compatible impact printer?

 Another way to go would be to stick with my existing forms, and install a
printer that could keep two (or more) forms "loaded", and software select the
appropriate form at print time. Seems like I'd seen something like that around
here somewhere.....

Your comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

Karl (paperless - yeah, right) Klebenow