HP3000-L Archives

October 1995, Week 1

From:
Declan Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 09:01:00 +0000
Sam Knight wrote

> In a previous post someone had asked about the pinouts on an ATP port.
Does
> anyone know if a serial printer can be configured to an ATP port?  We have
> used all of our DB25 ports for serial printers, using only three pins, and
> need to add more serial printers.

I think you should have no problems doing this.

We currently have a S937LX  and have 2 HP2934 Printers configured to it thru
standard 3 Pin ATP Ports and have never had a problem with them.

We use HP Openview to Configure the DTC in question and have the relevant
Ports on the Card Configured as Nailed Ports in the NMMGR Config File on the
937.

I hope this helps.

Declan Hogan.

Airotive Ireland Ltd.