HP3000-L Archives

October 1995, Week 1

From:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 07:51:01 -0700
The reason we were happy about Win'95 having a de-installer was because
we have not found the NE2000 drivers necessary for out Intel Express-16
Lan cards.  Last week we did find the new drivers for the Xircom
adapters, and Intel said their new drivers would be out "soon".

When we find the driver that works, we will re-install Win'95 on our
machines that are capable to support them and that are not already on
Win/NT.  We do still use several 386s for fax and print servers that we
do not expect to be upgrading any time soon.  These will stay on WFWG.

Anyway, this was our problem with Win'95.

Larry Boyd    <[log in to unmask]>