HP3000-L Archives

September 1995, Week 4

From:
Robert Manocchia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 13:28:46 EST
        I also have Mr. inside Ms. outside (or is it the reverse, I can't
     remember). We're located in Boston MA. Since out "outside" sales rep
     is located in Rolling Meadows Illinois; does that qualify as
     "outside".

        I haven't seen out "inside" sales rep in over a year. And only
     speak with Mr. outside by phone.