HP3000-L Archives

September 1995, Week 4

Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:08:50 -0700
Chris Davis wrote:
> In article <H0000066000431e2@MHS>,  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >By the way, HP currently will give you $100 trade-in for any old JetDirect box
> >when you purchase a new one.
>
> Unfortunately, this is no longer true, according to my vendor.  That promo
> ended in June or so.  :(   Right before I was going to trade in a ton of
> JD cards for JD EX boxes.  Double :(

The promotion runs from May 1 through Oct 31. If you bought all those JD
EX boxes already and got rid of the original ones then Triple :(

Lookat:

http://www.hp.com/rnd/whatsnew/tradein/tradein.htm

for all the details. It looks as though you could still take advantage of
this offer, as long as you still have the old JetDirect devices and bought
the new ones after May 1st.

G.