HP3000-L Archives

September 1995, Week 1

From:
Gary Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 11:44:51 -0800
Ok.  I know this isn't particularly an HP3000 related question.
But with the wealth of expertise represented here it still seems
like a good place to ask it:

Does anybody know of a public domain or shareware DHCP server for
UNIX?  One that runs under Posix on MPE/iX would be great, but
I'm not holding my breath for that.  Actually, one that runs as
an NLM under Netware would be fine as well.  I know that SUN has
a commercial product for Solaris but I'm looking for something
free, or at least very cheap.  I also know that Windows NT
provides this service, but I don't want to set up another server
just for DHCP.

Thanks,

Gary Dietz
Whitman College