HP3000-L Archives

July 1995, Week 4

From:
"Rudderow, Evan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rudderow, Evan
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 07:32:00 EDT
Hi all,

This probably isn't the right place to ask this since there are *so many*
HP3K sites running Ingres, but what the hell... (maybe Gavin, Stan or Steve
can answer this since they have some knowledge of Ingres on HP3K)

We need to get at our Ingres databases via ODBC, however Ingres doesn't yet
have an ODBC driver -- although one has been announce (and may have just
shipped).  We got a line on something called "Open Link" ODBC; does anybody
out there know who makes that and how I can contact them?

TIA

 -- Evan