HP3000-L Archives

July 1995, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 13:41:02 -0400
Gentle Listers,

In 3 weeks or so, the 1995 Interex Conference and Expo will be kicking of=
f in
Toronto, Ontario.  I hope to see most, if not all, of you there.  Just to=
 let
you know, at the present moment, the pre-conference registration is runni=
ng
even with last year which was a high water mark in attendance.  The vendo=
show was expanded and is bulging at the walls.  The management symposium
registration is way beyond expectations (which were already quite high). =
 The
pre-conference seminars are virtually sold out.

All this to say that the Toronto conference has all the makings of being =
the
highest attended yet.

I want to draw everyone=92s attention to the new client/server roundtable=
=2E the
crown jewel of the conference. This event will take place on Friday morni=
ng
and I hope to see all of you there with questions and answers.  It should=
 be
quite good fun and very instructional.

We are also taking steps to ensure that we have a comprehensive WWW/Inter=
net
connection. So for the two of you who will not attend, you can hear about=
 the
conference directly and make immediate plans to attend next year=92s conf=
erence
in Anaheim.

Finally, as conference committee chair, I enjoin you to send me any comme=
nt,
idea or criticism about the conference. You can call me at (713) 288-7438=
,
fax me at (713) 355-6879, e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or stop by and see =
me
during the conference (best place for that will be at the HICOMP booth).

Kind regards,

Denys. . .