HP3000-L Archives

July 1995, Week 4

From:
Rick Feldmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick Feldmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 11:04:08 -0400
We've been using Business Sessions for a couple of years.  It was the
first to support Winsock VT.  It dosen't require any additional software
like Reflection does.  The script language is a little better I think.
The only problems we've had are:  Timing with scripts using DDE, timing
with scripts sending files to the HP, 'cursor droppings', and for some
reason, it thinks that the configuration has changed when we close but we
haven't changed it.  Support from Tymlabs was great.  Since we still work
with a number of peoply in Austin, support is still good.  Our use of the
emulators is mainly for terminal emulation, nothing fancy.

Rick Feldmann
Computer Systems Manager
American Type Culture Collection
12301 Parklawn Drive